YOU WILL NEED:
•1/4 yard of 60” wide faux fur.
The wide fur is enough for 2 neck rings.
1 for a gift. 1 for you.
Cut your 60” strip of fabric into 2 pieces, 30” long each.
1. Take the 30” x 9” fabric and fold it in half lengthwise, right sides facing together.
2. Pin along the long edge leaving a 4” opening at both ends and stitch.
3. Turn the fabric right sides out.
4. Stitch Ends A to B together with the right side of the fur tucked in. Flip to the inside.
6. Hand stitch the remaining opening closed along the length.
Click here for printable instructions.