- Marking pencil or chalk
- Hand sewing needle
- Sewing Machine
(Steps #1-4 on both fur and lining fabrics.)
- Measure 14” in from each selvedge and mark as A,B,C, & D according to the diagram.
- Measure 3.5 inches down from the top & up from the bottom of each selvedge and mark as E,F,G, & H.
- With a ruler, draw a line from E to A, B to G, F to C and D to H.
- Cut along these 4 lines.
- Place lining on fur with right sides together. Sew along all edges leaving a 12” opening between C & D. Turn right side out.
- Hand sew (slip-stitch) the opening closed.
- Fold lined fur length-wise with the fur inside. Pin points E to F, A to C, B to D & G to H.
- Hand sew from points EF to AC, BD to GH to form sleeves.
- Flip the fur to the outside.
- Wear over evening dresses or jeans. Enjoy!